No, to be fair to all users, you can only create one SaverLife account. If it is discovered that you have entered or attempted to enter using multiple accounts, you will be disqualified or your entry will be voided.
Articles in this section
- Can I save more than $5? Will I recieve a larger reward if I win?
- Can I win multiple times?
- If I am a winner, how will I receive my reward?
- How many prize will you be awarding?
- What is the Savings Period?
- Can I sign up with SaverLife more than once and be entered to win.
- How many times can I enter?
- Am I eligible to play?