No, to be fair to all users, you can create only one SaverLife account. If it is discovered that you have entered or attempted to enter using multiple accounts, you will be disqualified and your entry will be voided.
Articles in this section
- How does Scratch & Save work?
- Scratch & Save Official Rules
- Am I eligible to play?
- Can I win multiple times?
- If I save more than $5 a week, will I receive a larger reward if I win?
- If I am a winner, how will I receive my reward?
- What happens if I make withdrawal? What is a Net Gain?
- What if I make a withdrawal?
- Can I create more than one SaverLife account and enter multiple times?